1. Take an appropriate amount with a spatula into your hand. Make sure that your hands are dry when you touch the balm.
2. Take a few seconds to warm and melt it in your hand.
3. Rub the balm on your face. Gently massage your face with the balm and meanwhile apply a little bit amount of water to emulsify the balm.
4. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Methylparaben, Phytosteryl/Behenyl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Microcrystalline Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Fragrance, Water, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Canola Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Beta-Carotene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Royal Jelly Protein, Butylene Glycol*
• Sheet masks should not be reused. Please discard every time you use it.
• Stop using if any skin irritation or redness occurred.
• Do not apply to any unusual skin conditions, skin irritations, scarring, bumps, blister, or rash.
• If the essence enters eyes, rinse eyes immediately with clean water.
Cautions for storage
• Keep away from the reach of the children.
• Avoid the place of extreme temperature or direct sunlight.