Sweet Osmanthus Extract (skin-conditioning)
Skin tends to fluctuate due to the drastic temperature changes during the changing seasons. Moist and prepared for winter. Sweet Osmanthus has been popular all over the world since ancient times. Extracts from its flowers moisturize your skin in autumn, prevent rough skin, and lead it to a lively skin.
Mespilus Germanica (Quince Seed) Extract
Quince that ripped in Autumn has strong water retention properties to survive in desert areas and fills the skin with fresh moisture from natural-derived ingredient.
Glyceryl Glucoside (moisturizing)
A moisturizing ingredient found in Myrothamnus, the "Tree of Revival" found in Namib desert of Southern Africa where the area receives a little rain every year. Once water is re-introduced, water absorption happens via the roots, it can bring back the greenery to the plant.
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Osmanthus Fragrans Flower Extract, Propanediol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glyceryl Glucoside, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Caster oil, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance
* The masks should be discarded after use. Please do not reuse them.
* Stop using if any skin irritation occurs.
* Do not apply to any unusual skin irritation, scarring, bump, blister or rash.
* If the serum enters your eyes, immediately rinse the eyes with plenty of water.
<Caution for storage>
* Keep away from reach of children.
* Avoid the place of extremely high temperature or under direct sunlight.