The principal ingredient is a wolfberry mulberry which can be taken from the fruit of the goby, it has been loved as a way to keep the makeup of Kyoto Geisha's beautiful. By blending this wax with a mask, it protects the skin from drying, which is an external factor, and leads to glossy skin.
Sake Lees Extract
The sake kasu has glucosylceramide, which moisturizes and brightens your skin. Fermented glucosylceramide helps in recovery process and improves skin barrier functions which leads to glossy skin with a bright glow.
Kyoto Uji tea leaf extract
Surrender your skin and your heart to tea extract, the secret of Kyoto beauties. Kyoto Uji tea leaf extract smoothes out the skin, while tea flower extract improves elasticity and tea seed oil provides moisture.
All ingredients:water, glycerin, propanediol, squalane, glyceryl tri (caprylic / capric acid), wolfberry, cabbage extract, sake cake extract, jojoba seed oil, gentian root extract, di (phytosteryl / octyldodecyl) lauroylglutamate, (isostearyl Acid polyglyceryl-2 / dimer linoleic acid) copolymer, xanthan gum, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose stearoxy ether, carbomer, (acrylates / alkyl (C10-30)) crosspolymer, PEG-20 hydrogenated castor oil triisostearate, tocopherol , EDTA – 2 Na, hydroxide K, phenoxyethanol, methyl paraben, BG.
* The masks should be discarded after use. Please do not reuse them.
* Stop using if any skin irritation occurs.
* Do not apply to any unusual skin irritation, scarring, bump, blister or rash.
* If the serum enters your eyes, immediately rinse the eyes with plenty of water.
<Caution for storage>
* Keep away from reach of children.
* Avoid the place of extremely high temperature or under direct sunlight.